New COVID Shots Could Be Available Next Week
The updated vaccine that better protects against currently circulating strains of the virus that causes COVID-19 may be available as soon as next week.
What to Know About the Rare Cancer That Killed Jimmy Buffett
CDC Issues Alert for Rare, Deadly Flesh-Eating Bacteria
RSV Season Has Started, and This Year Could Be Different
- WebMD Expert Blogs
Eye Health Expert Insights
These expert stories and tips can help you keep your eyes in top shape.
- Spotlight on Food Allergies
How to Avoid Dangerous Food Allergies
Learn the top 8 allergenic foods that may be harmful to your child.
- Spotlight on a Clean Home
How Clean Is Your House?
Learn where germs hide and how to disinfect surfaces and sanitize the air.
ADD/ADHD - Childhood
Cold, Flu, & Cough
Health & Balance
Our Content Is Different Because We Set the Bar Higher
As a leader in digital health publishing for more than 25 years, WebMD strives to maintain the most comprehensive and reliable source of health and medical information on the internet.
We recognize the responsibility that comes along with being the most well-known and trusted health information platform — and we take that responsibility seriously by:
- 01Charging our content creators to practice journalistic principles of excellence and provide objective, accurate, and balanced reporting
- 02Maintaining editorial independence and transparency into how we protect the integrity of our content
- 03Regularly reviewing and updating our content by working with our network of more than 100 doctors and health experts